Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tasting - Menage a Trois

Name: Menage a Trois

Variety: Sweet Wine Blend (Grapes Not Specified)

Region: St. Helena, California

Country: United States

Year: Not on Bottle

Price: $11.99

Winery Review: Ménage à Trois Moscato Sweet White Blend wraps you up in sweet splendor. A fragrance of orange zest and honeysuckle lead to decadent flavors of ripe summer peaches and bright pineapple drenched in honey and orange blossoms. On the palate, the richness is lifted with delicate carbonation and a lively finish. A life of luxury is just a sip away. Menage a Trois Sweet Collection Moscato | Wine.com

Wine Folly: Page 335: The page on Sparkling Moscato says that the wine comes in "all styles from dry to sweet." The wine that I tried today was rather sweet and would definitely pair well with nuts or an "almond cake." Most Sparkling Moscato is from the Piedmont region in Italy, and pairs well with "fruity desserts and cake."

My Review: When I was smelling the wine, I got hints of honeysuckle, as well as fruity flavors such as apricot and pineapple. After I tried the wine, I tasted honey and pineapple. It has a deep golden color and a light body. After opening the bottle, the wine had bobbles. Furthermore, I got an aftertaste of vanilla after swallowing. The wine is not tannic, and it has little acidity. I honestly love this wine and I think it is the best wine that I have ever had. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tasting - Menage a Trois

Name:   Menage a Trois Variety:  Sweet Wine Blend (Grapes Not Specified) Region:  St. Helena, California Country:  United States Year: Not o...